St Benedict's has always taken great pride in high standards of educational and ethical practice, a strong values base and principles of sound management and governance.
In a fast changing educational environment with ever-increasing demands and needs, we must seek to maintain these standards by ensuring that governors, heads, bursars, management, teaching, administrative and support staff develop enhanced capacity to manage change and to implement best practice so that our school can continue to provide quality teaching and learning.
Capacity enhancement includes but is not limited to:
- Increased access to the best educational, technological and administrative resources and programmes;
- The provision of world-class facilities
- A planned and well-orchestrated programme of capital development and expansion;
- A well-managed and performance-focused staff
- Performance appraisal, quality external training and a rigorous internal programme of professional development.